Over the past 6 years we have established a high quality teacher training academy that leads Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Trainings all over the world.
- Level 1 200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Level 2 300 Hour Advanced
All our Trainings and Retreats are an invitation to a Yoga Practice that will transform you into your natural state of health, happiness and bliss. Shine your light, Soul & Yoga
Become a Certified Yoga Teacher at our Soul and Yoga Teacher Training Academy with our 200 hour yoga teacher training, and transform your practise and your life.
This training is for you, if you want to
- Learn more about Yoga and yourself
- Teach Vinyasa Yoga in a safe and joyful way
- Understand how to combine the ancient tradition of yoga with our modern society
- Find ways to implement a spiritual practice in a modern lifestyle
- Study in a supporting and inspiring environment with experienced teachers
- Experience the magic of India and discover the beaches and traditions of Goa
What we stand for:
- High quality Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Experienced yoga teachers
- Holistic and individual approach to your training
- Creating a safe environment to discover your full potential and gifts
- Making you the best version of yourself
- Extra education around Ayurveda, Holistic Living and Yoga Lifestyle
- Established Teacher Training Academy since 2011
What makes the Soul & Yoga training unique and special:
- We have a holistic approach to our trainings that speaks to the heart, body, mind and soul
- We will work with you to bring out your own individual potential
- We believe in uniqueness, unlimited potential and to make the asana fit to the person not the person fit to the asana
- You will get soul & yoga sequences as well learn how to create your own sequences – the soul & yoga teaching style is demanding and healing at the same time.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will give you a complete and safe foundation for teaching and practising Vinyasa Yoga. Upon completion of the training you will receive an international certification from Yoga Alliance that is recognized in Europe, the U.S., Canada, the UK, South Africa and Australia. Study in a beautiful environment overlooking the ocean and the beach.
Teachers and Guest teachers
Nicole is the founder of Soul & Yoga. She is a dedicated and experienced Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Lifestyle Coach and Ayurveda and Meditation Expert. Nicole is known for bridging the eastern philosophies with our modern western traditions. She is passionate about helping her students discovering their full individual potential She was fortunate to study with many inspirational teachers along her path like Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Sharon Gannon, Seane Corn etc. After spending many years in India, she currently lives in Germany from where she is traveling to spread yoga and spirituality around the world.
“I have learned that people will forget what you have said or done but they will never forget the way you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
ALEXANDRA VAN SCHAIK
The first time Alexandra came in contact with yoga while she was living in Colorado (2007).
In 2011 she took the next step and finished her yoga teacher training in India. Since then she is teaching and spreading yoga mostly in the netherlands and france and continues to learn and grow through yoga and traveling.
For her yoga starts, when we step of our mat and back into our lives.
Ten things Alexandra is passionate about:
– Yoga, teaching, love,food (healthy), beach, boat trips, nature, friends, family and her cat.
Topics and Themes included in this Teacher Training
- Yoga Asanas
- Meditation and Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Philosophy
- Energetic Adjustments
- Art of Teaching
- Yogic Nutrition
- Partner Yoga
- Asana Alignment
- Restorative Yoga / Yoga Nidra
- Ayurveda and Yoga
- Vinyasa Sequencing .
- Yoga Ethics
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Chakras and Kundalini Energy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Teaching Skills
- Yoga and Music
- Sanskrit Basics
- Basics of Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Yoga
Airport Pick-Up and Drop-offs
Pick-Ups and Drop-offs can be arranged from/to Goa Dabolim Ashvem is about 60 min. driving from the airport and the pick-up is around 25 Euros.
We picked the beautiful Wellness Inn Resort in Ashvem for this amazing training. We can offer you different accommodation packages for the duration of the training.
After you got your confirmation from us, we will send you a different form for the Accomodation Package.
-Private room at Wellness Inn /bathroom ensuite EUR 770,-
-Private room at Neighbour venture / bathroom ensuite ( 1 minute walk) EUR 720,-
-Double room shared with a private room for yourself and own ensuite bathroom EUR 670,-
-Family Room – shared by 4 people with single beds and 1 or 2 shared bathrooms EUR 420,-
-Family Hut Room – shared by 4 with single bed EUR 320,-
Food Package: Breakfast and Dinner 180 Euro,-
Ashvem beach is located in the north of Goa and has been picked as one of the TOP 3 beaches of Goa – if not the best one. It is known for its long sandy beach, stylish locations and privacy.Our Yogashala is right opposite the beach and offering the right comfort for your training.
200 Hour Holistic Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
7th February – 2nd March 2018
Early Bird Tarif until May 15th EUR 1.200,-
Just in Time Tarif until October 15th EUR 1.250,-
Regular Tarif after October 15th EUR 1.350,-
– To secure your spot a deposit of 50 % of the training is needed –
Included in the course fees:
-All yoga and meditation classes
-All training and course material
-1 personal mentoring session (personal, Skype) 1 month after the training
-personal yoga mat
-accomodation and meals